- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC led Monday once again thanks to The Bachelorette, which spent its sixth straight week as the night’s top show in adults 18-49.
The show was steady week to week in the 18-49 demographic with a 1.5 rating, which was well ahead of the second-place show, NBC’s American Ninja Warrior (0.8). Its 5.66 million viewers are the best of the season in the fast nationals, slightly ahead of last week’s 5.64 million (which ended up at 5.72 million in the finals).
Following The Bachelorette, Grand Hotel was steady at 0.6 in adults 18-49 and 3.08 million viewers.
American Ninja Warrior‘s 0.8 demo rating was even with a week ago, and it edged up in viewers with 4.71 million, vs. 4.67 million a week ago. Dateline (3.93 million) also improved in viewers while maintaining its 0.6 in the demo.
The Code returned to CBS after three weeks off with a 0.4 in adults 18-49 and 3.94 million viewers, the lowest of its summer episodes so far. Penn & Teller: Fool Us and Whose Line Is It Anyway? both drew 0.2s for The CW.
ABC averaged a 1.2 rating among adults 18-49 for the night, topping NBC’s 0.8. CBS and Fox, which aired a night of reruns, tied at 0.4. The CW came in at 0.2.
Bookmark THR.com/Ratings for more ratings news and numbers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day