- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All put up ratings pretty much in line with the show’s season average, helping ABC to a demographic win Monday night.
Men Tell All drew a 1.3 rating among adults 18-49, off slightly from last week’s and the season’s 1.4 average but still the No. 1 show of the night in the demo. (Last year’s Men Tell All had a similar dip from prior weeks.) The Proposal followed with a 0.7, even with last week’s preliminary rating.
NBC took second for the night with American Ninja Warrior (1.1, up from 1.0 a week ago) and Dateline, which led the 10 o’clock hour with a 0.8.
So You Think You Can Dance held steady for Fox at 0.6. CBS’ Salvation (0.3) and Elementary (0.4) were likewise steady, although they’re stuck at series lows. Penn & Teller: Fool Us and Whose Line Is It Anyway? put up their usual 0.3s on The CW.
ABC led the network rankings with a 1.1 in the demo, a little ahead of NBC’s 1.0 (the Peacock led the night in total viewers with 5.05 million to ABC’s 4.67 million). Fox took third at 0.5, followed by CBS (0.4) and The CW (0.3).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day