- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ashley Hebert — and viewers — were in for some surprises on Monday night’s episode of The Bachelorette.
The episode, which featured the final three contestants going on “overnight dates” in Fiji, saw one of the finalists telling Ashley that he simply just wasn’t that into her.
“It wasn’t going to the next level,” Constantine said before exiting the island, as reported by People.
The move is shocking because by the time the show reaches the overnight dates, the three finalists are usually head over heels and competing aggressively to win the Bachelorette’s heart.
Meanwhile, Ryan — who was rejected by Ashley mid-date two episodes ago — made a surprise return, asking the Bachelorette to give him another chance.
“We had something,” he said. “What if she’s regretting sending me home? I just feel that there’s things unsaid and undiscovered between the two of us.”
Despite Constantine’s early departure, Ashley doesn’t ask Ryan to stay.
That means that J.P., a construction manager from Roslyn, N.Y., and Ben, a winemaker from Sonoma, Calif., are the final two.
The finale airs next Monday on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day