- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The BBC said Friday it won’t air Agatha Christie adaptation Ordeal by Innocence with Ed Westwick amid sexual assault allegations against the actor.
“These are serious allegations, which Ed Westwick has strenuously denied,” the U.K. public broadcaster said. “The BBC is not making any judgment but until these matters are resolved we will not include Ordeal by Innocence in the schedules.”
It added: “The independent production company making White Gold has informed us that Ed Westwick has paused from filming while he deals with these allegations.”
Two women have accused the Gossip Girl star of sexual assault. Former actress Aurelie Wynn posted a statement on her personal Facebook account this week, alleging that Westwick “pushed me face down” and sexually assaulted her at his home in July 2014.
That came after actress Kristina Cohen’s claims that Westwick raped her in February 2014 while she was visiting his home. Westwick has denied the allegations.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day