- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC held steady on its 10th night of BeijingOlympics competition coverage Monday night, though dropped slightly from
The network posted an 18.9(30 share) in the meter market overnights, down about 6% from four years ago.During primetime, NBC delivered 25.4 million viewers (8.3 preliminary adults 18-49 rating and a 23 share). For the 11-day Olympics track including theopening ceremony, NBC remains up 4% in the adult demo and 12% in total viewerscompared to
Although Nastia Liukin losing thegold medal to an obscure tie-breaking system is receiving the bulk of the pressthis morning, a favorite moment last night came near the end of NBC’s telecast when commentators laid into pole vaulter Jenn Stuczynski’s brutish coach who — seemingly unaware he was on camera — gave his athlete a dressing down after she won the silver medal (video clip here).
CBS placed second (averaging 6.3milliion, 2.0/5) and Fox third (averaging 2.6 million, 0.9/2) with repeats. ABCwas fourth, with an original episode of “High School Musical: Get in the Picture” (2.1 million, 0.5/2)dropping below the red line for a major broadcast program to tie CW’s repeat of”One Tree Hill” as the night’s lowest-rated show.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day