- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Syfy’s Being Human is solidifying the key members of the cast.
Actress Kristen Hager, who has recurred as werewolf Nora Sergeant on the supernatural series for two seasons, has been promoted to series regular status for the upcoming third season to premiere in 2013, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Hager first appeared in the season one episode “Wouldn’t It Be Nice (If We Were Human).” She has appeared in more than a dozen episodes since, the most recent being the season two finale.
Being Human is expected to return in 2013.
She has appeared in NCIS: LA and CSI: Miami, as well as Valemont and Wild Roses. Hager has also appeared in Wanted and I’m Not There.
Hager is repped by The Kohner Agency, Characters Talent and Magnolia Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
The Full Monty
‘The Full Monty’ Star Hugo Speer Says He Was Dropped From Disney+ Spinoff After Runner Saw Him Naked in Trailer
Neil Patrick Harris Says Filming for ‘Uncoupled’ Season 2 Is “on Pause” Due to Writers Strike
Writers Guild Members Get Candid About What Makes This Writers Strike Different Than Previous Ones: “We’re Mad”
The Good Fight
Script to Scene: ‘The Good Fight’ Scribes Detail the Paramount+ Drama’s Final Moments
The Good Wife
Hollywood Flashback: ‘The Good Wife’ Won Showrunners Robert and Michelle King Their First Case