- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Netflix confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that Ben Stiller will appear on the series when it returns in May, as first reported by EW. Stiller previously played GOB’s (Will Arnett) magician rival, Tony Wonder. It’s uncertain the capacity in which he’ll be involved, but he will be reprising the role.
Kristen Wiig, Seth Rogen, Conan O’Brien, Andy Richter, John Slattery, Terry Crews and Isla Fisher are among the previously announced actors who joined production of the long-defunct Fox comedy.
The new run of Arrested Development takes on a slightly new format, with episodes taking place concurrently and focusing on an individual member of the Bluth family. “This is the first act of what we would like to complete in a movie,” said creator Mitch Hurwitz. “These are episodes that set that up. One does not work without the other.”
Stiller is repped by WME.
Lesley Goldberg contributed to this report.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print
the tonight show