- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Both the superstar and network announced in a promotional teaser preview video on YouTube Saturday morning that Lemonade will air April 23 at 6 p.m. PST, with no other information as to what it is other than the airdate, time and title.
In the 20-second clip, only Beyonce’s blonde, braided hair can be seen as she stands at the tail end of (what appears to be) a black SUV while wearing a fur coat.
For the first 11 seconds, only musical notes can be heard before Beyonce’s voice loops in: “What am I going to do, love? What am I going to do?”
The singer first teased lemon-themed inspiration in fall 2015, with three citrus-focused photos posted to Instagram: her smelling a lemon, a glass of lemonade and a lemon candle.
Beyonce’s 40-date summer Formation tour is set to begin April 27.
Watch the preview clip below.
A video posted by Beyoncé (@beyonce) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day