- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jim Parsons, star of CBS’ The Big Bang Theory, has signed with Creative Artists Agency.
The actor has won consecutive outstanding lead actor in a comedy series Emmy Awards for his role on Big Bang. He also won a Golden Globe in 2011 for his portrayal of lovable nerd Sheldon Cooper on the hit sitcom.
Also, on Tuesday he was nominated for the best actor in a comedy series award by the Critics’ Choice Television Awards, an award he won in 2011.
Parsons’ film credits include The Muppets (2011), The Big Year (2011) and Garden State (2004).
He will star this summer in the Broadway production of Harvey, which opens June 14. He previously appeared on Broadway in The Normal Heart.
Parsons continues to be represented by manager Marsha McManus at Principal Entertainment and attorneys Ken Richman and Jason Hendler at Hansen Jacobson.
Parsons was previously represented by UTA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Great Expectations’ Review: Olivia Colman in an FX/Hulu Dickens Adaptation That Strains for Edginess
the tonight show
‘Succession’ Star Kieran Culkin Explains Why Roman Roy Doesn’t Seem to Understand Chairs
Tyler James Williams
Tyler James Williams Says ‘Everybody Hates Chris’ Producer Told Him He Would “Probably Never Work Again”