- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Howard Wolowitz (Simon Helberg), prepare for more awkward family dinners.
The returning payload specialist is poised to make up for lost time and sit down for a Rostenkowski family dinner on CBS’ The Big Bang Theory, breaking bread with not only Bernadette’s (Melissa Rauch) ex-military father (played by Casey Sander) but also his new bride’s mother.
The Chuck Lorre comedy has cast Roseanne alum Meagen Fay to play Bernadette’s mother, Mrs. Rostenkowski, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Fay is slated to appear in episode slated to air Dec. 6 alongside the return of Sander as Mr. Rostenkowski.
The casting marks the latest Lorre series for Fay, who in addition to playing Roseanne’s stuffy neighbor Kathy Bowman, has also guest starred on Lorre’s Two and a Half Men. Her credits also include Malcolm in the Middle, The Bernie Mac Show and more recently The Neighbors and Retired at 35.
She’s repped by SMS and Main Title.
The Big Bang Theory airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Last of Us