- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The network announced Monday that the actress would return to reprise her role as the university’s director of human resources in the upcoming seventh season of TV’s No. 1 comedy.
King’s character was last seen navigating the romantic advances of nearly all the guys — including Kunal Nayyar‘s Raj — as they made a play for tenure.
The season premiere will kick off a few months after Leonard (Johnny Galecki) sets sail on a research voyage for Stephen Hawking and will see Raj exploring his newfound ability to speak with women without the assistance of alcohol.
King most recently headlined ABC drama pilot Divorce: A Love Story, which was passed over in May. TNT canceled Southland earlier this year. She’s repped by ICM Partners and John Carrabino.
The casting marks another reunion for the actress with Galecki and showrunner Steve Molaro, with whom she participated in a USO tour last spring.
The Big Bang Theory‘s seventh season returns at 8 p.m. with back-to-back episodes on Sept. 26 on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day