- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS’ The Big Bang Theory is staging a Grace Under Fire mini-reunion.
Casey Sander, who played Grace’s (Brett Butler) neighbor Wade on ABC’s ’90s sitcom, is reuniting with Grace Under Fire creator Chuck Lorre on CBS’ Big Bang Theory, booking a gig in the final two episodes of the season, the network said Thursday.
Sander will play Bernadette’s (Melissa Rauch) father Mr. Rostenkowski and appear in the May 3 episode in which NASA reschedules Howard’s (Simon Helberg) mission to space, putting the couple’s wedding plans in jeopardy.
During the episode, titled “The Launch Acceleration,” the rescheduled mission forces Howard to come face-to-face with his fiancee’s father, when Howard’s launch into space conflicts with his wedding date.
Whether Howard and Bernadette will actually make it to the altar remains in question as executive producers have been mum on the subject.
In addition to Grace, Sander’s credits include Justified, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, playing Xander’s father.
The Big Bang Theory airs at 8 p.m. Thursdays.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day