- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The home of Big Bang Theory star Johnny Galecki has been destroyed in a wildfire in California.
Nicole Perna, a spokeswoman for the 42-year-old actor, says his home on a ranch in the San Luis Obispo area was destroyed by the wildfire on the state’s central coast.
By Tuesday night, a 2.5-square-mile (6.5 sq. kilometer) wildfire in the region was 60 percent contained. Fire officials have only confirmed that the wildfire has destroyed one building and have no details, but the full damage done by wildfires often can’t be assessed until they have been mostly contained.
About 250 residents were ordered from their homes in the area of Santa Margarita after the blaze erupted Monday, but Tuesday night they were told they could return home.
Galecki plays Dr. Leonard Hofstadter on the hit CBS comedy. He also was a regular on the sitcom Roseanne.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
House of the Dragon