- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The actress, who plays the daughter of Shatner’s Negotiator in new ads for Priceline.com, has some fun with the Star Trek alum in an exclusive behind-the-scenes video for the travel service’s new campaign.
Acknowledging that her Big Bang co-stars — including Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar — are big fans of the beloved geek god, she asks Shatner to autograph some photos. While the face of Priceline is thrilled to do so, his exuberance is short-lived when the two-time People’s Choice Awards host declines to want one for herself.
“The Negotiator harbors many secrets, and this is just one of them,” Shatner said of Cuoco’s casting as his daughter. “It’s another layer to the enigma of the Negotiator that shows us there are many different ways to find great hotel deals. And, as in life, there is something new he can learn from a younger perspective.”
Check out the exclusive clip, above, for the awkwardly funny encounter.
The Big Bang Theory airs at 8 p.m. Thursdays on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day