- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The women pull no punches in this week’s episode of The Big Brain Theory.
In this clip from the Discovery Channel competition, which is exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, the contestants present their ideas in the “Blueprint Challenge” to solve a real-world challenge: how to build a personal shelter to keep a rescue worker safe from extreme wind, water and fire.
The Kal Penn-hosted series features a group of geniuses living and working together as they push their problem-solving skills to the limit. Each week, they must solve a difficult engineering challenge in only 30 minutes. The creators of the winning designs must rally a team of their rivals to turn their idea into a reality.
The winner of the competition will take home $50,000 and a one-year contract with WET, a water-feature design firm whose creations include the Fountains of Bellagio in Las Vegas.
Big Brain Theory airs at 10 p.m. ET/PT Wednesdays on Discovery Channel.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day