- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The America’s Got Talent results show and Big Brother‘s Wednesday edition are each down slightly week to week in the ratings for Aug. 29. But they remain the top two shows in the 18-49 demographic by a comfortable margin.
The shows each delivered 1.5 ratings among adults 18-49, off a tenth of a point apiece versus a week ago. Their half-hour splits (1.6/1.5 for Big Brother and 1.5/1.6 for AGT) suggest they could adjust up in the finals and tie their marks from last week.
America’s Got Talent easily won the total-viewer race with 9.76 million people tuning in to Big Brother‘s 5.71 million.
NBC’s World of Dance is also off slightly, dipping a tenth to 1.1. It beat reruns on ABC and CBS in the 9-11 p.m. time period by a sizable margin.
Fox’s Masterchef was the only other original program on the broadcast networks in primetime. It held steady with a 1.0.
NBC led the network race with a 1.3 in the 18-49 demo in primetime. Fox took second with a 1.0. CBS came in third at 0.8, followed by ABC at 0.5 and The CW at 0.1. The latter two networks aired repeats for the night.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day