- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS’ Big Brother put up steady ratings on Sunday night, leading all primetime shows in adults 18-49 for the sixth consecutive week.
If you’re keeping score at home, that’s every week Big Brother has been on so far this summer.
The reality show posted a 1.5 rating in the 18-49 demo, even with its past two outings, and finished half a point clear of its next-closest competitor.
That second-place show was ABC’s Celebrity Family Feud, whose 1.0 was off a tenth of a point from its last episode two weeks ago. The $100,000 Pyramid (0.8) and To Tell the Truth (0.7) both matched their numbers from a week ago.
NBC’s Shades of Blue is currently at 0.4 (pending updates), which would be a season- and series-low. Its half-hour numbers are 0.5/04, so there’s a fair chance it will round up to 0.5 in the finals and match its recent performances.
Fox’s broadcast of the iHeartCountry Festival averaged 0.4 over its two hours.
ABC led the network race in primetime with a 0.8 average among adults 18-49; CBS finished a close second with a 0.7; NBC averaged 0.5 for the night; and Fox logged a 0.3.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day