- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
NEW YORK – A labor dispute has shut down production of NBC reality show The Biggest Loser, according to the LA Times.
As part of a campaign to unionize that producers Reveille and 3Ball Productions have opposed, crew members walked off the set on Monday, the paper reported Wednesday. They are looking to join the International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees, which represents below-the-line industry workers.
The labor showdown kept the show out of production so far this week, and no filming was scheduled for Wednesday, according to the Times. Representatives for NBC and IATSE declined comment on the issue, it said.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Rachel Brosnahan on the Legacy ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ Leaves Behind: “Stories Being Told About Women, by Women”
The Kelly Clarkson Show
Kelly Clarkson Says Daytime Show Move to New York Was “100 Percent” Her Decision
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing: Sadie Stanley Digs Into Y2K Murder Mystery in ‘Cruel Summer’ Season 2