- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Bill Cosby is speaking out to fans, releasing a video message promoting his upcoming comedy shows. It aired exclusively on ABC News’ Good Morning America on Monday morning.
The comedian has released several written statements insisting he’s “far from finished” as the number of women accusing him of sexually assaulting and drugging them has continued to grow. In his first video message to fans since the scandal began, there’s no mention of the allegations from more than 20 women.
Instead, he’s shown talking on the phone, wearing a matching burgundy button-down shirt and pants while he promotes his upcoming comedy shows.
The upbeat comedian says of one show, “You know I’ll be hilarious. Can’t wait.”
The video came with a written message, signed with Cosby’s recent tagline of “Hey, hey, hey. I’m far from finished.”
In that note, he says, “Dear Fans: I hope you enjoy my wonderful video message that’s filled with laughter.”
Watch the video in Good Morning America‘s report, below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day