- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bill Cosby‘s upcoming performance at Treasure Island has been canceled, the hotel told The Hollywood Reporter.
“By mutual agreement, Mr. Cosby’s show next Friday (Nov. 28) at Treasure Island is canceled,” said the Vegas hotel and casino in a statement. “All tickets will be refunded through the outlet they were purchased at. If tickets were purchased through Treasure Island, please call 1-800-392-1999. If tickets were purchased through a third party, such as Expedia or vegas.com, please contact that vendor directly.”
The Las Vegas Review-Journal‘s gossip columnist, Norm Clarke, first reported the news.
Two shows at the Virginia Theatre in Champaign, Ill., also were canceled on Friday, a theater representative said in a statement. Both shows were scheduled for April 11.
On Thursday, the Tucson Sentinel reported an Arizona casino canceled an appearance by Cosby scheduled for Feb. 15.
The Desert Diamond Casino in Sahuarita began selling tickets on Saturday for the show, and a casino representative told the newspaper on Thursday that the show was canceled. The representative did not give a reason for calling off the event.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day