- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In a clip released by Style to promote the season premiere of couple’s reality show, Giuliana & Bill, the surrogate is revealed to be a woman named Delphine. She is seen accompanying the couple as they tour the Denver hospital where she would give birth to their son, named Edward Duke, on Aug. 29.
The Rancics have documented their difficulties getting pregnant on their reality show; Giuliana struggled with IVF treatments and had a devastating miscarriage. In April, when they announced they were expecting, Giuliana called the surrogate — whom they found through their Colorado-based fertility doctor — “a dream come true,” without sharing her identity.
“Bill and I are blessed beyond words to welcome Edward into our lives,” Giuliana told E! News after the birth of the baby, who weighed in at 7 pounds, 4 ounces. “Thank you so much to everyone who supported us along the way. We are so in love with the little guy already!”
Bill (the original Celebrity Apprentice) tweeted: “The ‘Duke’ has landed! … I feel blessed beyond words…We did it!”
Giuliana & Bill premieres at 8 p.m. Oct. 2 on Style. Watch the preview clip below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day