- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The prolific producer has inked a new four-year, eight-figure deal to remain at the studio, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
See more Broadcast TV’s New Shows 2015-16
Lawrence, whose credits include Scrubs, Spin City and Cougar Town, had two pilots in contention this season at CBS, with his Rush Hour remake ultimately going to series.
Meanwhile, comedy Undateable will shift to an all-live third season when it airs as part of NBC’s fall schedule for the first time. The comedy is NBC’s longest-running half-hour comedy on the network.
Lawrence’s recent track record for the studio included TBS’ Ground Floor (canceled after two seasons) and Fox’s Surviving Jack (done after one).
Under the new deal, Lawrence’s Doozer banner — co-run by Jeff Ingold — has also promoted Liza Katzer to director of development.
Lawrence, who is one of the studio’s most prolific producers (joining Chuck Lorre and Greg Berlanti), is repped by ICM Partners and Morris Yorn.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Script to Scene
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier