- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Billy Eichner is bringing his brash brand of comedy to New Girl. The Hollywood Reporter has learned that the Billy on the Street host and frequent Parks & Recreation castmember will appear on the Fox comedy this fall.
The comedian will make his New Girl debut on Dec. 9 during the holiday episode, playing Barry. The gang encounters Barry, a beleaguered airline representative, while trying to get out of Los Angeles for Christmas. Having to deal with holiday travelers, Barry is not pleased to see them.
Eichner’s profile has been on the rise of late, becoming something of a fixture on talk shows and even getting a cameo during August’s Emmy telecast. His Billy on the Street shtick even looks to have inspired a recent Burger King commercial.
He’ll also be seen during the upcoming (and final) season of NBC’s Parks & Recreation, where he’s recurred as Craig since 2013.
Eichner is repped by WME.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Next Big Thing
The Morning Show
The Late Show