- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Blacklist is bringing two familiar faces into the fold.
Grenier, best known for playing the sardonic David Lee on CBS’ The Good Wife, will drop by as Novak, who works under the front of a taxidermy workshop but actually deals with an underworld of rare and exotic antiques.
Ehle, who next appears in features Robocop and Fifty Shades of Grey, will play Madeline Pratt, the second female “Blacklister.” Her character is described as a formidable businesswoman who has a past with Red Reddington (James Spader).
Both will appear in the 13th episode, titled “Madeline Pratt (No. 73).”
Grenier, who remains a regular on The Good Wife, is repped by Stone Manners Salners. Ehle is repped by ICM Partners and Independent Talent Group.
The Blacklist, already renewed for a second season, airs Mondays at 10 p.m. on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day