- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Raymond Reddington faces some serious threats but remains as calm as ever in the new trailer for the second season of The Blacklist. He even sets off an explosive just for fun.
The trailer shows Red preparing to face off against Lord Baltimore, as if Red didn’t already have enough on his plate. Red also has a very tense conversation with the ever-elusive Berlin.
“A war is coming,” Red promises after explaining that Berlin hired a bounty hunter to track him down.
The Blacklist, which stars James Spader, Megan Boone and Diego Klanttenhoff, was NBC’s breakout success of the previous TV season and landed the network’s coveted post-Super Bowl slot for 2015. Netflix recently ponied up a whopping $2 million per episode for exclusive streaming rights.
The show’s season-two premiere airs Sept. 22.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day