- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The pieces are all in place: Country star Blake Shelton has been tapped as the fourth and last judge on NBC’s The Voice.
The country male vocalist of the year joins previously announced musician coaches Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green and Christina Aguilera.
“We couldn’t have a panel that represented the hottest American music without a strong country presence, and Blake is at the top of his game right now,” said Paul Telegdy, executive vice president of alternative programming at NBC and Universal Media Studios. “Not only is he incredibly charismatic, but his passion for collaborating with and bringing the best out of other talented artists makes him the perfect choice to round out this Dream Team of musician coaches.”
The Mark Burnett-produced singing competition series, hosted by Carson Daly, premieres Tuesday, April 26 at 9 p.m. on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day