- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK – Business news veteran Dan Arnall is the new executive producer of news for Bloomberg Television, the company said Monday.
Most recently at ABC News, he will report to Andrew Morse, head of Bloomberg TV in the U.S. Based in New York, Arnall will oversee Bloomberg’s domestic TV newsgathering and editorial. He will also work on integrating video content across the company’s multimedia properties, including Bloomberg.com and Bloomberg Mobile.
“Dan’s extensive experience in covering business news and his passion for the beat, along with his creative production skills, will make him a crucial leader of the Bloomberg TV team,” said Morse.
Said Arnall: “This is an exciting time of growth for Bloomberg as we expand our TV programming and bring our in-depth business and financial news coverage across every digital platform.”
At ABC News, he served as senior producer for business coverage and, most recently, as senior producer for domestic news at World News with Diane Sawyer.
Prior to joining ABC in 2004, Arnall was a reporter for ABC, CBS and NBC affiliates in Missouri, then at WNBC and CNN in New York.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day