- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Whoa! Two years after Blossom stars Mayim Bialik and Joey Lawrence staged a reunion for an Old Navy ad campaign, the 1990s sitcom is returning to the small screen.
The Hub Network has picked up the rights from Disney-ABC Television Group to the coming-of-age comedy about a precocious girl, her quick-talking best friend (Jenna von Oy) and her family. Hub has acquired all five seasons — 113 episodes — of the comedy and will for the first time in 15 years air the series on television starting July 7. Episodes will air weekdays at 7 p.m. PT/10 p.m. ET.
Blossom ran on NBC from 1991-95 and launched the careers of Bialik, who has picked up two Emmy nominations for her role on CBS’ The Big Bang Theory, and Lawrence, who co-stars on ABC Family’s Melissa & Joey.
Blossom joins syndicated repeats ’90s hits ALF, Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Sister Sister andStep by Step.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day