- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
ABC’s Body of Proof is gearing up for its second season premiering Tuesday and we’ve learned that they’ve invited Gregory Harrison to play doctor.
Harrison guest stars as Dr. Cameron Fischer on Episode 205. Fischer is an anatomy professor who is very defensive when one of his cadavers goes missing during class. Luckily, cadavers are Megan Hunt’s (Dana Delany) specialty and she starts an investigation. ABC hasn’t given the episode an airdate yet.
Most recently, he played Julian Baker’s (Austin Nichols) father on The CW’s One Tree Hill. But, many viewers best remember Harrison as Dr. George Alonzo on the early eighties show Trapper John, M.D. He has also appeared recently on TV Land’s Hot in Cleveland, CBS’ CSI: NY, and Lifetime’s Drop Dead Diva.
Harrison joins a growing stable of Season 2 guest stars, including Training Day’s Cliff Curtis, former L.A. Laker and Single Ladies actor Rick Fox, American Idol’s Crystal Bowersox, The Shield’s Jay Karnes, and recurring guest star Nathalie Kelly.
Body of Proof returns Tuesday at 10 p.m. on ABC.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
‘Body of Proof’ Exclusive: Rick Fox Guest Stars on Season 2
ABC Picks Up Mark Gordon’s Comedy ‘Virtual Virgin’ (Exclusive)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day