- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Body of Proof has started shooting in Los Angeles for its sophomore season (as opposed to Rhode Island as it did in Season 1), and it’s already taking advantage of the city’s resources when it comes to its guest stars.
An ABC spokesperson confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that actor and former L.A. Laker Rick Fox guest stars next season.
He plays the prime suspect in a case in which his next-door neighbor (whom he had previously beat up) is found dead. While Fox’s episode is the first one the series shot in L.A., the network was unable to confirm at what point in the upcoming season it will air.
Fox’s pro basketball career lasted from 1991-2004. His acting credits include HBO’s Oz, the CW’s One Tree Hill and FX’s Dirt; he most recently appeared on VH1’s Single Ladies.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
‘Body of Proof’: ‘One Tree Hill’s’ Gregory Harrison Plays Doctor in Guest Role (Exclusive)
ABC Picks Up Mark Gordon’s Comedy ‘Virtual Virgin’ (Exclusive)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day