- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kim Raver is returning to Fox.
The actress, fresh off her role in Fox’s 24: Live Another Day, has booked an arc on the network’s Bones, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
See more Broadcast TV’s Returning Shows 2015-16
Raver will appear in two episodes of the veteran procedural and play FBI Special Agent Grace Miller, who is involved in the investigation surrounding the disappearance of FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz). Raver will appear in the first two episodes of Bones’ upcoming 11th season.
The casting comes after the Grey’s Anatomy alum was attached to star in ABC medical drama pilot The Advocate, which did not move forward. She’s repped by WME and Atlas Artists.
Bones returns Thursday, Oct. 1, with new showrunners John Collier and Michael Peterson taking on oversight of the series after Stephen Nathan stepped down.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day