- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Bosch will have a new enemy to face in season three.
The Amazon cop drama based on Michael Connelly’s Harry Bosch books has enlisted 24 alum Arnold Vosloo for a recurring role, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Vosloo will play Rafael “Rudy” Tafero, an ex-cop who has gone into private industry and now works as a security chief for director Andre Holland. With a penchant for needling Bosch (Titus Welliver), Rudy might be dirty enough to have planted evidence against Bosch in a case.
The third season, which was ordered in April, will primarily pull from Connelly’s novel The Black Echo and also include elements from A Darkness More Than Night.
The first original drama series at Amazon Studios, Bosch was developed for TV by Treme‘s Eric Ellis Overmyer, who exec produces alongside Connelly, Pieter Jan Brugge and Henrik Bastin. Jamie Hector (The Wire), Amy Aquino (Being Human), Madison Lintz (The Walking Dead) and Lance Reddick (The Wire) also star in the Los Angeles-set series.
Vosloo, who is also known for his roles in The Mummy and G.I. Joe films, is repped by APA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day