- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Looks like another Boy Meets World alum is headed to the Disney Channel follow-up.
Girl Meets World reunites Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel as Cory and Topanga, respectively, now a married couple raising two young kids. The follow-up will revolve around their 13-year-old daughter, Riley (Rowan Blanchard), from whose point of view the story is told. Sabrina Carpenter and Teo Halm co-star.
“Whoever wants to be part of this show will be and whoever wants to move on will,” Boy Meets World executive producer Michael Jacobs told THR in January about original cast members popping up. “The most important thing is to see what the show is and then see what their part in it will be.”
Filming has begun on Girl Meets World, and should the pilot receive a series green light, it is unclear if Daniels would appear in future episodes.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Next Big Thing
The Morning Show