- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fashion Police co-host Brad Goreski has signed with CAA, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned. He previously was with WME.
The celebrity stylist — whose clients include Lea Michele, Sarah Hyland, Jenna Dewan Tatum, Demi Moore, Christina Ricci and Rashida Jones — got his start as an assistant at Vogue and then for Rachel Zoe, where he made his television debut as a series regular on Bravo’s The Rachel Zoe Project. After three seasons, Goreski received his own spinoff, It’s a Brad, Brad World.
Goreski has served as creative director of retailer C. Wonder as well as brand stylist for Kate Spade. In 2012, he released a memoir, Born to Be Brad: My Life and Style, So Far.
Goreski continues to be repped by Management 360 and by attorneys Jamie Afifi and P.J. Shapiro at Ziffren Brittenham.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
RuPaul's Drag Race
The Umbrella Academy