- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Bravo regrets the comments expressed by Patti Stanger on Watch What Happens Live last night,” a network spokesperson tells The Hollywood Reporter. “Her comments are not representative of the network’s beliefs and opinions. We apologize for the offense it caused.”
As THR reported previously, Stanger has apologized for the comments on Twitter. But, the reality star has also released an official statement.
“I am so sorry,” Stanger’s statement reads. “I did not mean to offend anyone with my comments last night on Watch What Happens Live.”
It all started when Stanger said that gay men have problems with monogamy on Sunday night’s live episode of Andy Cohen’s talk show. She also asserted that Jewish men lie.
On Monday, the reality star limited her statements about gay men to those residing in Los Angeles, then tweeted an apology a couple hours later. She has yet to respond to the comments about Jewish men specifically.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day