- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bravo is stepping a little outside of its wheelhouse with its latest reality series order. The network announced Wednesday that it has given the green light to Extreme Guide to Parenting (working title).
The unscripted effort from Punched in the Head is intended to offer a candid glimpse into the lives of people using unconventional parenting tactics. The overprotective, fiercely competitive and nondisciplinarian will all be included — as will parents who breastfeed their children past age 4.
“Whether you have kids or you’re stuck next to the screaming child on a plane, judging other people’s parenting is a guilty pleasure. We all love to do it,” said Bravo vp development Eli Lehrer. “The series explores all manners of eccentric ways parents raise their kids, and we’ll let the viewer be the judge of how they’re doing.”
Each episode will follow two different sets of parents. Craig D’Entrone and Amelia D’Entrone serve as EPs.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day