- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This week’s Real Housewives of New York misadventures had Ramona and her bruised feelings at being left out of the upcoming London trip as the topic of conversation:
1. Aviva met up with Heather so she could let her know that even though she’s not going on the London trip, she wants to make sure Heather knows she doesn’t have an alliance with Ramona. Not sure when this turned into Survivor, but I’m pretty sure I know who they want to vote off the island.
2. Luann visited an acupuncturist for help with getting pregnant, preferring to try that rather than IVF. The only reason Luann did this scene: to tell the world that she and Jacques are having “lots and lots of sex.”
3. Sonja meets with her interns, which is code for “her friends’ kids” who are being trained at “the Sonja school” where they learn things like which vitamins and supplements Sonja takes to boost her brain energy and her sex life. Please Sonja: A little mystery would go a long way.
4. Carole has drinks with a designer named Peymen and tells him he’s research for her new book, The Widow’s Guide to Sex and Dating. He’s 31 years old, and though Carole says he’s younger than the guys she usually dates, that doesn’t stop her from getting her flirt on.
5. En route to shopping with the gals at Curve, Carole and Ramona meet for lunch. Ramona is elated to learn Carole is a princess, in contrast to Luann being a countess. Meow.
6. At clothing boutique Curve, Heather overshares, as usual, blurting out the story of how Aviva lost part of her leg as a child to her designer friend. Aviva is annoyed. Heather laughs and says to Aviva, “Your legs are so skinny, you have knobby knees too,” continuing her flawless streak of saying inappropriate things to people she thinks are her friends. Ramona and Carole arrive at the boutique, and after trying on clothes, Ramona and Heather try, yet again, to mend fences, but Ramona won’t let go of not getting an invitation to join the London trip. Heather tries to be nice about it, but basically, she’s just not that into Ramona.
7. Carole steps outside to take a phone call and gets word that there’s interest in adapting her Widow’s Guide to Sex and Dating book into a TV series. She shares her good news with Aviva and Heather, and Ramona immediately “shares” her news that her Ramona Pinot Grigio is going to be in Target stores. Carole knows Ramona can’t stand to let anyone else have the spotlight.
Next week: Ramona is fascinated by Aviva’s prosthetic leg and asks to touch it. Seriously. Will you tune in?
The Real Housewives of New York airs Mondays at 9 p.m. on Bravo.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day