- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Andy Cohen announced the pickup on Wednesday’s episode of Watch What Happens Live. Stars Fredrik Eklund, Michael Lorber and Ryan Serhant appeared on the show directly after the series aired its first season finale. The finale attracted 1.1 million viewers – its largest audience of the season, which averaged 1.04 million viewers.
That may have bolstered Embassy Row-produced Watch What Happens Live’s ratings, as well. The late-night talker saw a 46 percent increase with the ad-coveted 18-49 audience over last Wednesday’s episode.
Earlier in the evening, Flipping Out star Jeff Lewis’ new series, Interior Therapy, also saw a season-high with the ad-coveted demo and 994,000 total viewers – a 26 percent increase over its premiere episode. Interior Therapy is produced by Authentic Entertainment.
Also, the original L.A.-based series of Million Dollar Listing returns for its fifth season on Wednesday, June 6 at 9 p.m. World of Wonder produces both series.
Watch as the NYC stars find out about the renewal live below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day