- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bravo has committed to another round of Pregnant in Heels.
The reality series will go into production on a second season this fall and is likely to premiere next year.
Pregnant in Heels centers around Rosie Pope, who owns a maternity concierge service along with several other businesses. On the series, she helps wealthy couples (though mostly expectant mothers) in New York prepare for their new additions, whether it be how to care for a newborn baby or resolving relationship conflicts.
“I’m so excited that we’re off and running on Season 2 of Bravo’s Pregnant in Heels. Helping women and families through the exciting and often dramatic time of pregnancy and becoming better parents is truly a privilege,” Pope said in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter. “I feel blessed that I get to do it everyday. This season, there will be more joy, more tears, more challenging situations and more of my own family’s story.”
Pregnant in Heels debuted April 5, airing eight episodes in its rookie season.
Vulture first reported the news.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Late Night With Seth Meyers