- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bravo hit high notes on Sunday, pulling its best-ever primetime showings in total viewers and adults 18-49, despite strong competition elsewhere on cable and originals on broadcast networks.
The night saw moves for The Real Housewives of Atlanta and Shahs of Sunset, which settled into respective 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. time-slots to positive results. Housewives delivered a season high of 3.7 million viewers. It was the top cable performer in the hour.
Shahs, at a series high, pulled in 2.5 million viewers. In the key adults 18-49 demo, it was up 62 percent, season-over-season, to just over 1 million viewers.
Sunday also saw the season premiere of Andy Cohen‘s Watch What Happens Live. The broadcast drew just over 1.7 million viewers, 1 million of them in the adults 18-49 group.
Keeping the momentum, Monday saw the debut of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills spinoff Vanderplump Rules. Its 1.9 million haul marked the network’s best series launch since Bethenny Getting Married? in summer 2010. Among adults 18-49, the show pulled just over 1 million.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day