- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Top Chef is heading back to Last Chance Kitchen. After three seasons of running the companion series on BravoTV.com and on video-on-demand, the popular spinoff returns for a fourth outing on Dec. 10.
First airing adjacent to the Bravo competition’s ninth season, Last Chance Kitchen pits cast-offs against one another in a bid to get back onto the series in time for the finale. It’s proven to be a successful tweak to the veteran show, averaging nine million streams over the first three seasons and nabbing an Emmy for digital video in 2013.
The two-part premiere will put the first six cast-offs against each other, with the victor facing a new cast-off each week until the finale.
Turning its eye to the end of the current season, Top Chef has also selected the destination finale. The three top competitors from Boston, as well as the winner of Last Chance Kitchen, will head to San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. The finale starts on Wednesday, Jan. 28, and will continue for another three weeks.
Upcoming guest judges and diners include New England Patriots’ Rob Gronkowski, Bravo’s Andy Cohen, series favorite Jacques Pepin and a slew of others.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day