- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bravo has ordered more Below Deck.
The NBCUniversal-owned cable network has renewed the reality series for a third season after posting its highest ratings to its Tuesday finale.
Below Deck, which follows the exploits of a luxury yacht crew, drew 1.4 million viewers and 710,000 among the advertiser-coveted 18-to-49 demographic, improvements of 26 percent and 23 percent respectively. The most current season averaged 1.5 million viewers and 808,000 in 18-to-49.
Bravo will air a special episode Oct. 28 featuring previously unseen footage and cast interviews. The following week on Nov. 4, Andy Cohen will host a reunion special.
Below Deck is produced by 51 Minds with Mark Cronin, Courtland Cox and Elise Duran serving as executive producers and Rebecca Henning as co-executive producer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day