- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On last year’s episodes of Breaking Bad, Aaron Paul spent much of his time holed up in his home, ignoring all visitors. But in real life, the actor is apparently very willing to come out to greet the random passerby.
Earlier this week, Paul surprised an Irish family on a bus tour of stars’ homes by coming down to say hello.
“Sometimes I see the van, and sometimes I don’t. And when I do, I try to say hello,” Paul tells the McNeive family in a video posted on YouTube Friday.
The actor tells the clan his family is in town to attend the Breaking Bad season premiere, which took place Wednesday night. He goes on to offer to take pictures with the excited fans and chats with them about their trip. The video has received nearly 500,000 views since it went online.
On Wednesday, Paul and the rest of the Breaking Bad cast celebrated the show’s final season premiere, to which they arrived in Jesse and Walt’s (Bryan Cranston) iconic RV. Paul also appeared Friday at the Television Critics Association press tour, where he said he imagined his character was searching for a father figure when the series began — and he found one in Walt.
“He also always wanted to protect kids because he felt he never had that,” he told reporters.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day