- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Giancarlo Esposito, who appears regularly on AMC’s hit drama Breaking Bad, has been cast in I, Alex Cross, being made by Summit Entertainment and QED.
The adaptation of the popular James Patterson book is being directed by Rob Cohen and stars Tyler Perry as the homicide detective/psychologist meeting his match in a serial killer (Matthew Fox). Ed Burns and Jean Reno have previously been cast in the movie.
Esposito will play a crime boss.
Production of the film is scheduled to start in August. QED partners Bill Block and Paul Hanson are producing with Steve Bowen and Leopoldo Gout of James Patterson Entertainment.
Esposito’s feature credits range from Do the Right Thing to The Usual Suspects to Rabbit Hole. He is repped by Principal Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Flight Attendant