- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The project is based on the experiences of Tatum, who stripped for nearly a year when he was 18 to make ends meet. Tatum, who is also producing, will appear as the film’s titular character — a mentor to the dancer played by Pettyfer. Little is known about Brandt’s role.
Brandt, who plays Marie Schrader on Bad, will also be seen in next week’s premiere of Private Practice on ABC. Her television credits include ER, Without a Trace and Boston Legal, among other programs.
Mike, which also features Matthew McConaughey, Matt Bomer, Cody Horn, Joe Mangianello and Riley Keough, is currently in production in Los Angeles.
Also producing are Nick Wechsler, Gregory Jacobs and Reid Carolin, who wrote the script.
Brandt is represented by Talent Works and Patty Woo Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day