- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Breaking Bad composer Dave Porter has signed on to score Fox’s new event series Wayward Pines.
Pines, based on the best-selling novel of the same name by Blake Crouch and executive produced by M. Night Shyamalan, will run for 10 episodes on Fox in 2014. The Twin Peaks-esque thriller stars Matt Dillon as a Secret Service agent investigating the disappearance of two federal agents in Wayward Pines, Idaho.
PHOTOS: ‘Breaking Bad’s’ 20 Most Shocking Deaths
Pines was created and written by Chad Hodge, whose previous credits include The Playboy Club and Runaway. The series is produced by FX Productions and its executive-producer team includes Donald De Line, who worked on Green Lantern and The Italian Job, and After Earth‘s Ashwin Rajan. Shyamalan will direct the premiere episode.
Porter scored all 62 episodes of Breaking Bad, the final eight of which are airing now, with the series finale slated for Sept. 29.
Porter is represented by Maria Machado at the Gorfaine/Schwartz Agency.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day