- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The stars of Breaking Bad have used the show’s rolling meth lab to do some good.
Star Bryan Cranston (Walter) helped raise more than $300,000 for The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children by allowing donors the chance to win a trip to the premiere in the RV.
Omaze.com, which hosted the contest, has a look at what went down as the contest winner cracked champagne bottles with Cranston, Aaron Paul (Jesse), Anna Gunn (Skyler), Bob Odenkirk (Saul), and creator Vince Gilligan. Sufficed to say, it looks pretty wild.
On the black carpet, Gunn hinted as much, telling The Hollywood Reporter “it was insane” inside the RV.
“Vince spilled a glass of champagne in his crotch and Aaron took over the wheel and started driving,” Gunn said.
The video revealed this was true, as Gunn and Paul are seen attempting to wipe champagne off of their fearless leader’s pants.
“I can’t think of a better way to start it out, being in this vehicle showing up,” Cranston says before the RV shows up to to the black carpet and the cheering crowd.
Read more about what happened at the premiere here, and watch the video below.
Breaking Bad returns on AMC Aug. 11 with the first of its final eight episodes.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day