- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
[Warning: Spoilers ahead for the Aug. 18 episode of Breaking Bad, “Buried”]
Last week it was “tread lightly.” This week, Breaking Bad fans are obsessed with Saul’s (Bob Odenkirk) suggestion Walt (Bryan Cranston) send Hank (Dean Norris) on a trip to Belize.
Below find this week’s best memes inspired by the AMC hit.
1. Mexico … All’s I’m saying (credit: GatorStateTrash)
We certainly wouldn’t want Heisenberg catching us channeling Scrooge McDuck on his money.
2. These guys all went to Belize. Look how much fun they’re having! (Credit: sassinator1)
3. As Hank fans, we’re hoping his trip to Belize doesn’t come on Aug. 25, as this ticket suggests. (Credit:
4. These two might be a match made in heaven. (Credit: TheDuskDragon)
5. Faking Bad
This doesn’t have anything to do with the current season — but it’s new this week and is pretty hilarious.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Next Big Thing
The Morning Show
The Late Show