- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A red 1983 Toyota Tercel that was used as a backup vehicle in the production of Breaking Bad will be for sale — but not yet, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The car is a backup for the vehicle used by the character Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul) in the critically acclaimed AMC series.
STORY: ‘Breaking Bad’ Lands on Sundance in Syndication Deal
TMZ first reported that the vehicle was for sale at Mike Faris Auto Wholesale in Albuquerque, N.M.
When reached by phone, the owner of the dealership, Mike Faris, explained to THR that the vehicle is a duplicate of the car on the show. It was kept in case the primary vehicle used in production didn’t work.
Faris also said that the vehicle will not be sold until the final episode of the season is shown.
“We’re not sure if it did or if it didn’t [appear on the TV show],” Faris said.
Asked what price the car could sell for, he responded: “We have no idea.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
GLAAD: Racial Diversity Up Among LGBTQ Characters on TV; Overall Representation Drops
Christina Ricci Says She Was Threatened With Lawsuit Over Declining to Do a Sex Scene in a “Certain Way”
Jason Sudeikis, ‘Ted Lasso’ Cast Promote Mental Health Awareness at White House With Surprise Appearance by Trent Crimm Actor