- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Anna Gunn has found her follow-up to Fox’s Gracepoint and Breaking Bad.
The spinoff is currently set as a pilot that will shoot in mid-February and air as a planted episode in the flagship series at a later date. It focuses on the division of the FBI that helps American citizens who find themselves in trouble abroad.
Read more TV Pilots 2015: The Complete Guide
Gary Sinise stars as Jack Garrett, a 20-year veteran of the bureau who is currently in charge of the FBI’s top team for handling cases involving Americans abroad. Gunn will play Ally Lambert, an international law expert and talented linguist. She’s smart, capable and an indispensable part of the team that makes sure bad guys worldwide don’t slip through the murky waters of international law.
Criminal Minds showrunner Erica Messer will pen the script and executive produce the ABC Studios and CBS Television Studios entry alongside Mark Gordon and Nick Pepper. The Walking Dead‘s Tyler James Williams co-stars.
For Gunn, the role marks her latest broadcast gig following Gracepoint, Fox’s Broadchurch remake which will not return for a second season.
Repped by ICM Partners and MGMT Entertainment, Gunn won two Emmys for her supporting role as Skyler White on AMC’s Breaking Bad.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day